Description – The star product is our Tri-rated H07V2-K. These are single core PVC insulated flexible wires that are suitable for applications in switchgear, control gear, control panels and for installation in conduits and trunking purposes. These are multi-stranded wires manufactured in compliance with BS6231 and UL/cUL 10269 standard specifications.
- High Quality Copper Wires (Class 5) as per IEC 60228
- Flame Retardant PVC as per IEC 60332-1-2
- Available in sizes ranging from 0.5 sq.mm to 400 sq.mm and in various colors
- Rated Voltage Grade: 0.6/1 kV
- Temperature Range: Up to 105°C
- Packed in sealed rolls of 100 yards for sizes up to 16 sq.mm and wooden drums for higher sizes