Description – Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) cables is an impeccable solution for applications where smoke emission and toxic fumes could pose a risk to human health and safety and equipment in case of a fire. When burned, this cable is desirable as it produces reduced amount and density of smoke generated, which makes exiting a space easier for the occupants and higher safety of firefighting operations.
LSZH compound used in these cables contains negligible amounts of halogen gases which in turn when exposed to fire produces very low levels of smoke and toxic fumes (with no acid gases released). Hence, therefore, these cables are often utilized for application in public areas and other hazardous and poorly ventilated environments.
These cables are used in wiring in most modes of transport such as cars, railway carriages, ships, aircrafts and also used across tunnels and underground rail. These are flexible cables manufactured in accordance with BS7211 and IEC 60502-1.
- High Quality Copper Wires (Class 5) as per IEC 60228
- Flame Retardant LSZH as per IEC 60332-1-2
- Available in sizes ranging from 0.5 sq.mm to 400 sq.mm and in various colors
- Rated Voltage Grade: 0.6/1 kV
- Temperature Range: Up to 125°C
- Packed in sealed rolls of 100 yards for sizes up to 16 sq.mm and wooden drums for higher sizes