Description – These are also single core PVC insulated flexible wires that are suitable for internal wiring in switch control, relay and instrumentation panels of power switchgear and also as internal connectors in rectifier equipment, motor starters and controllers. This cable can be installed in open air, in conduits, or in trunking. Direct laying in cable guides is not permitted.
- High Quality Copper Wires (Class 5) as per IEC 60228
- Flame Retardant PVC as per IEC 60332-1-2
- Available in sizes ranging from 0.5 sq.mm to 10 sq.mm and in various colors
- Rated Voltage Grade: 450/750 V
- Temperature Range: Up to 70°C
- Packed in sealed rolls of 100 yards for sizes up to 10 sq.mm